Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bacon Sausage Wraps

This is our appetizer recipe for the week and let me tell you they are delicious! My preacher's wife (in Missouri) made these a few times and they were so good I had to get the recipe. So I give the credit to Johnna for these. Chad and I made them for the Super Bowl Party and they were a hit. They were all gone by the time we left. And we made A LOT, thanks to Sam's bulk packaging.



Sausage Bacon Wraps
  • Lil' Smokie Sausages
  • Bacon
  • Brown Sugar

1. Cut each slice of bacon into thirds.

2. Wrap a piece of bacon around each sausage. Use toothpick to hold it in place.

3. Sprinkle with brown sugar all over and allow to set all day or even over night.

4. Bake in oven on 350 until brown.

Very easy!!!



And as I mentioned in a previous post, there was Baked Bologna at the Super Bowl Party for all to enjoy. I did try it, and while I wasn't the biggest fan, it wasn't bad. The texture was a little too much and maybe just knowing that I was in fact eating bologna made me think that one bite was enough for me. But Mr. Bob did do a great job cooking and housing us at the Super Bowl Party.








No comments:

Post a Comment