Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Wow! I can't believe it's 2011, this year has really flown by and unfortunately for you, I did not do a good job at updating you on the goings-on of the past year. Soooo...hopefully within the next month or so I can do some highlighting of things that happened in 2010. Seems like right when summer hits, things don't really calm down for a long time.

With that being said, I will leave you with a scripture in dedication of the new year. I know I, as well as many of you I'm sure, make plans for the upcoming year, whether it's goals/resolutions or plans to buy a house, or plans to start a family, or to change jobs etc. and sometimes it's easy to get caught up in all these plans and get discouraged when they don't work out and lose focus on God and what his plan is for our life. And no, we are not planning on starting a family, but we are going to try and buy a house! But we'll see, it didn't work out last year, so we are holding our breaths (and praying), hoping it happens this year!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."


3 comments:

  1. So we can expect another post by Spring Break? :) j/k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resent that comment...I've actually tried to post the pictures a few times, but either our internet or blogger is having problems because it won't upload the pictures, so I will have to try again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want pictures!! :D

    ReplyDelete